Add Your Site to our Newsfeeds
Want to see your content appear on our Player pages? You may have noticed that each Football Reference player page has a Player News section. Here's how your articles can appear there.
- Step 1: Use our Player Linker or Statistics Sharing tool to create links in your post or article. See those pages for instructions.
- Step 2: Fill out this brief form to let us know you would like to be included. A member of our team will review your request in less than two business days.
- Step 3: Once accepted, we will start scanning your RSS feed for links to Football-Reference.com These articles will begin showing up on the relevant player page under, Player News.
- 3/21 RotoWire: Ruled out Monday: Doncic (thigh) has been ruled out for Monday's game against the...
- 3/21 HoopsRumors: Mavs/Grizzlies Notes: Kyrie, Brooks, Pinson, Morant: Mavericks guard Kyrie Irving, who recently missed three games...
- 3/21 Franchise Sports: Permutations & predictions for the 2023 Western Conference Playoffs with 70 games played: Predicting the NBA Western Conference Playoff Picture in 2023...
- 3/21 HoopsRumors: Southwest Notes: Brooks, Valanciunas, Christopher, Doncic: Grizzlies small forward Dillon Brooks was fined K by the league...
- 3/20 The Smoking Cuban: Is Luka Doncic playing tonight? Mavericks at Grizzlies injury update for March 20: Dallas Mavericks star Luka Doncic is recovering from a thigh injury,...
Player newsfeeds appear on every Football Reference player page. Below is a sample from our basketball site, Basketball-Reference.com.
- We can reject a website or feed for any reason. We also reserve the right to remove or block spammy content at any time.
- No profanity or vulgarity in the title. The title of the post appears on CFB at Sports-Reference.com. We will attempt to censor potentially offensive content from appearing on Sports Reference pages.
- To prevent Sports Reference from using a post, don't have any links to our sites or include the following in the post. <!-- NOINDEX -->
- Your RSS feed must include the text of the articles in order for us to pull out the player ID's you link to.
- In general, we will check your rss feed every hour and use the first 10 posts we find and the first 15 player id's in each post.
- Anyone found to be using this service in a spammy way will be immediately blocked.
- Only links in posts trigger this feature. Links in comments will not.
Ready to get more eyes on your content? Apply here!
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated: Friday, June 2, 8:34AM
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.